MOSES CONNECT Edition V12 Update 3
MOSES CONNECT Edition V12 Update 3 | 1.9 Gb
The MOSES development team is pleased to announce the release of MOSES CONNECT Edition V12 Update 3 (12.
03.00.104). This release includes improvements to the interoperability macros available with the OpenWindPower licenses, automatic combination of results databases after batch and grid runs in the MOSES Executive, and inclusion of user defined results tables with &BUILDG.
- Improvements to the interoperability macros available with the OpenWindPower licenses.
- Automatic combination of results databases after batch and grid runs in the MOSES Executive.
- Inclusion of user defined results tables with &BUILDG in the MOSES SQLite results database.
- Improvements to the Common Solution File export from MOSES including the addition of stiffeners and joint loads, among others.
- Simplified tsh bonding in Modeler. It is now possible to select which tshes should be used to generate intersection lines with other tshes.
- Improvements to the "Approximate Surface to Markers" in Modeler so that it can be used with a selection of 3 or 4 Markers. A tsh can also be added using a similar method. optimized using MOSES integrated simulation software. Apply industry best practices for installation and design sequences, and explore design alternatives with the efficiency and flexibility of a unified modeling environment. Simulate complete system response with advanced, integrated solvers for hydrostatic, hydrodynamic, mooring, and structural behavior. Avoid rework and project delays by collaborating with structural teams using integration with SACS.
MOSES helps you solve complex offshore eeering problems and produce accurate high-quality models and platform designs for future reuse. Choose the version that aligns with your project needs:
Satisfy general transportation requirements with capabilities for stability assessment and motions analysis in the frequency domain.
Mitigate risks for marine operations by extending MOSES with capabilities for lifting, floatover, and global performance analyses. Apply either strip theory or radiation-diffraction panel methods for calculation of response in the frequency domain, as well as domain predictions of non-linear vessel motions.
Save by evaluating installation and global performance requirements in a unified offshore-specific system. Expand MOSES Advanced with a complete range of functions from hull modeling and stability calculation, to prediction of motions, mooring and riser analysis, pipelay, and jacket launch.
is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, eeers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and eeering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
CONNECT Edition V12 Update 3 (12.03.00.104)